Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talent Show!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Talent Show!!!! Empty Talent Show!!!!

Post  ♪♫~Musically_Talented~♫♪ Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Okay well this year I'm going to do that Talent Show. I'm singing. I'm already in choir and my choir teacher said that I would have no problem getting in the Talent Show. This year we have to try out and make it in. So I'm glad that my choir teacher told me that I wouldn't have a problem getting in!! Well the Talent Show is on the last day of school, June 7th! I'm singing Want To by Sugarland. I'm in love with that song and I sing it really good! Well wish me luck!! Very Happy
♪♫~Musically_Talented~♫♪
♪♫~Musically_Talented~♫♪
.:Newbie:.

Random Comment : Wow. Can't believe that PenguinHQ is gone for good! Well at least I can say that we tried to get more people to come to the server. But whatever. You gotta do, what you gotta do!
Female

Back to top Go down

Talent Show!!!! Empty Re: Talent Show!!!!

Post  angel Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm

♪♫~Musically_Talented~♫♪ wrote:Okay well this year I'm going to do that Talent Show. I'm singing. I'm already in choir and my choir teacher said that I would have no problem getting in the Talent Show. This year we have to try out and make it in. So I'm glad that my choir teacher told me that I wouldn't have a problem getting in!! Well the Talent Show is on the last day of school, June 7th! I'm singing Want To by Sugarland. I'm in love with that song and I sing it really good! Well wish me luck!! Very Happy

sunny cheers NiCe ^^ GooD lOOK dear king
angel
angel

Female

http://taraf1.eb2a.com/vb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum