Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubpenguin Adventures 2

3 posters

Go down

Clubpenguin Adventures 2 Empty Clubpenguin Adventures 2

Post  Bluedude4867 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:30 am

The splash was the last thing they heard

Hershey was washed upon shore and had sea weed in her hair. "Cough cough" hershey opened her eyes and stood up. She put her arms on her face and feeling her body. 'Im alive!" said hershey put then she looked at the sea, so many people dead and then she thought of bluedude. "Oh no! BLUE!!" there was no respond. Hershey sat down on the sand and drew a grave with a stick and it said R.I.P bluedude4867. She walked away from the beach and into the jungle then Hershey heard a moaning.'Whos there" said hershey. The moaning was loader hershey walked a little ways and found bluedude on the ground. hershey thought "Bluedude would of been on shore too?" "Blue! your ok!" said hershey. Bluedude opened her eyes. " hershey its you! i thought you died!" "i thought you died!" said hershey! "I guees we r the only ones you survived" said hershey."Oh ya how did you get here i thought you would be on shore?" "I dont know" said bluedude.Bluedude got up and wiped the dirt off of her shirt/ "Well were are we? Are we at rockhopper island." said hershey. 'Ya i think so' said bluedude then she looked around "ya this is it." well lets walk a little ways". Hershey and bluedude walked a little bit and it was getting dark."Hey maybe we should build a shelter for the night" said hershey "good thinking" said bluedude. They both gathered sticks, leaves, and build a fire and got food. "Well atleast were alive." said hershey 'Ya i wonder if the others are alive" said bluedude. they both yawned and went to bed.
MEANWHILE.
"WHAT!! BLUEDUDE IS NOT DEAD!" said herbert the polar bear to his pet crab. The crab nodded. "Well its time for plan two, she has to be sleeping somewhere near here right? dident you pull her from the shore?" said herbert to the crab the crab nodded. "Ok good lets go find her." said herbert. The crab pulled out a empty coffie beans sack. "Perfect" ok come on!" said herbert. They walked in the jungle finding the shelter she was sleeping in. They hid behind the tree and herbert threw a rock to wake her up. Hershey was a deep sleeper and was super tired. The rock woke up bluedude. Bluedude walked out of the shelter and herbert ran up and put the bag over her. " we got her lets go" said herbert and ran back to his cave.

Hershey woke up and bluedude was gone she looked outside and saw polar bear foot marks. "Herbert" said hershey. Then she heard some thing in the woods and it poped out at her and said "Hi"
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867
.:Moderator:.

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin Adventures 2 Empty Re: Clubpenguin Adventures 2

Post  Ringfingus, shingbinglib Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Nice... another great story! Bravo Bravo
Ringfingus, shingbinglib
Ringfingus, shingbinglib

Random Comment : avatar says all
Male

http://pieman6711.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluedude4867 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh ya thanks!
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Hershey8465 :) Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

Nice one, blue! Very Happy
I was thinking, It would be cool if you made these into movies!
Hershey8465 :)
Hershey8465 :)
.:Admin:.
.:Admin:.

Random Comment : Happy Summer!! (:
Female

http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluedude4867 Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm

thats what im gonna do i just need to learn how to make cool effects and put music on it with itunes, after i get that done ill start makin these
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringfingus, shingbinglib Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 am

Use Adobe Aftereffects.
Ringfingus, shingbinglib
Ringfingus, shingbinglib