Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story

3 posters

Go down

ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story Empty ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story

Post  Bluedude4867 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 pm

I am gonan make the clubpenguin adevntures on my youtube channel and anyone can join because there is gonna be alot of actors ofter i make part 5. I will make a short film on my channel about it and auditions and where to go to read the storys. It might be a litle diffrent through because im making a series of Clubpengun adventures. Here is a sneak peak at on f my new storys!

Clubpenguin Adventures: The better Agent

Bluedud finally ot a vacation and was at North America evjoying her days off. The other agents work hard to fit in bluedudes place while she is gone but so far there is no trouble." Hershey you are outstanding! you get the hang of it fast!" said G smileing. Hershey went to level one to level 4 and level 4 to level 8. The top is ten where bluedude is hershey still has alot to learn. "Thanks i hope someday i can be better than bluedude but i know what wont happen" said hershey.
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867
.:Moderator:.

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down

ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story Empty Re: ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story

Post  Hershey8465 :) Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Bluedude4867 wrote:I am gonan make the clubpenguin adevntures on my youtube channel and anyone can join because there is gonna be alot of actors ofter i make part 5. I will make a short film on my channel about it and auditions and where to go to read the storys. It might be a litle diffrent through because im making a series of Clubpengun adventures. Here is a sneak peak at on f my new storys!

Clubpenguin Adventures: The better Agent

Bluedud finally ot a vacation and was at North America evjoying her days off. The other agents work hard to fit in bluedudes place while she is gone but so far there is no trouble." Hershey you are outstanding! you get the hang of it fast!" said G smileing. Hershey went to level one to level 4 and level 4 to level 8. The top is ten where bluedude is hershey still has alot to learn. "Thanks i hope someday i can be better than bluedude but i know what wont happen" said hershey.
Yay!!!
I like how you make it so that you're better than me... xD
Hershey8465 :)
Hershey8465 :)
.:Admin:.
.:Admin:.

Random Comment : Happy Summer!! (:
Female

http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story Empty Re: ClubPenguin Adventures the Movie!( plus sneek peak at a new story

Post  Ringfingus, shingbinglib Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Hopefully with the help of my video editing and with the imagination and help from Happytalk, we can make a successful movie. Of course, I am learning advanced techniques as slow as a turtle. Turtle
Ringfingus, shingbinglib
Ringfingus, shingbinglib

Random Comment : avatar says all
Male

http://pieman6711.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluedude4867 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

lol everyone can help im not that good at editing
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum