Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubpenguin adverntures

3 posters

Go down

Clubpenguin adverntures Empty Clubpenguin adverntures

Post  Bluedude4867 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

I hope most of you remember the storys i made of clubpenguin adventures of me and hershey and other people on the way! This one is like the very first on i made at penguin hq. there where five parts! and for the people who never read my stories youll love them! Oh ya there are more series to My Clubpenguin Adventrues!

Bluedude was sitting outside her igloo exasted from all the secrent agent missoins. There was so much all week! The Hq promised two weeeks of vactoin and it was next week bluedude smiled and thougt about where she was gonna go.
Hershey walked into her yard."Hey i heard you got a two week vactoin!" Hershey was training to be an agent but she is really good for a beginner.Hershey and bluedude are also cousins! "Ya in just a week i cant wait" said bluedude. "Well i was thinking about going to rockhopper island, agents are allowed to go there"
"COOL!! ok if i come with?" said hershey "Ya sure!" said bluedude! Hershey ran home to pack her bags, and bluedude got called in for a meeting.

"Omg! I cant belive were going to rockhopper island!" said hershey has she stepped out of the taxi. "Have you been there before?" Ya i have well once at least" said bluedude "But its paradise there you will love it!" Hershey smiled really wide.They steped into a airplane with other agents all over the globe just to go to that island. "Wow theres alot of agents" said hershey. I know there is alot, i wonder if we still get our seats" said bluedude they go to there seats and no one took them. The plane took of and Bluedude and hershey were very excited to get to Rockhopper island.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. The air plane kept beeping and hershey and bluedude were taking a nap and then they woke up. "Are we there" said hershey. " No!! were crashing into the ocean!" said bluedude. They got out of there seats to an exit and grab parashoots but half of the plane was on fire."Its blocked!" screamed bluedude. They were stuck in the middle of a burning plane."Weree gonna have to run through the burning wall" shouted hershey. "Ok on the count of three 1,2,3!!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Falling from the sky with no parashoots into the ocean and the splash of landing in the water was the last thing they heard.
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867
.:Moderator:.

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down

Clubpenguin adverntures Empty Re: Clubpenguin adverntures

Post  Ringfingus, shingbinglib Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:24 pm

You are very creative! Star Star Star Star Star Party
Ringfingus, shingbinglib
Ringfingus, shingbinglib

Random Comment : avatar says all
Male

http://pieman6711.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hershey8465 :) Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm

I still love it!!! Very Happy Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 (good idea RFSB!)
Hershey8465 :)
Hershey8465 :)
.:Admin:.
.:Admin:.

Random Comment : Happy Summer!! (:
Female

http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluedude4867 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm

thanks!!! i plan to make the next one soon!
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringfingus, shingbinglib Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Hershey8465 wrote:I still love it!!! Very Happy Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 Clubpenguin adverntures Star3 (good idea RFSB!)
Thanks!

I hope you make another one soon!!
Ringfingus, shingbinglib
Ringfingus, shingbinglib

Random Comment : avatar says all
Male

http://pieman6711.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content