Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubpenguin Adventures 5

Go down

Clubpenguin Adventures 5 Empty Clubpenguin Adventures 5

Post  Bluedude4867 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

The door slammed down and everyone gasped then smiled. It was hershey and Ranif. "Arrgh you have to save uss he gonna take over my island" said rockhopper. Everyone there in cages were cheering with joy. "Im so glad your here!" said bluedude. "Everyone is not dead! everyone is alive!" said ranif with joy. Ranif went to free the agents when he tripped. BOOM. he twisted his ankle and couldnet get up. "oww" said ranif "I think its broken" 'Oh no wait what was that?" said hershey. There were footsteps and it was coming closer. "I THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD" it screamed. It was herbert thinking that ranif and hershey were dead "No were alive and we r here to stop you." said hershey. "I dont think so every agent here has a band on there wrist and when i push this button there under my control and will destroy you! and while ther doing that bluedude will be lowered into the lava" said herbert and he pushed the button and everything began, bluedude screaming and the agents stepping put of the cages saying "Get Them" like zombies. they were surronded and had nothing else to do. "Well this is the end" said hershey 'No its not take the bands off the arms!" said ranif. They went up to 5 agents and they were free but there were alot more. "The mind controlled agents got the 5 free agents and ranif and they were after hershey. "Blue!!" she said as they came closer in a circle and was so close it was like a cage of penguins. Then blue swung her cage and the chain broke but she was still in her cage. but it hit the penguins knocked then down. "Hershey unlock it! get the key from herbert!" she said. "No way!" said herbert. Ranif got lose and tackled herbert from behind. "Hurry hershey get the key! he said She grabbed the key and ran towards blue and herbert grabbed her ankle "THATS IT KNOW YOURE IN THE WAY!!" herbert said. Hershey dropped the key by the cage and bluedude slpiiped her hand through and grabbed able to unlock the cage. "Hershey im comin!" bluedude said getting out of the cage "Herbert was about to throw her in the lava and he through her bluedude jumpped able to knock hershey out of the way and bluedude knocked herbert down and he was knocked out and so was bluedude was she hit her head on the ground. "Blue saved me" said hershey. When herbert fell he dropped the remote contolling the penguins and the remote broke. "Im free!" said the other penguins and they looked at blue. "Is she dead?" said ranif while limping. "I dont know" said hershey. "Lets bring her to the hostpital and herbert to Antartica" said hershey. They sailed on Rockhoppers ship and herbert was on a iceberg sent to Anartica.

Bluedude survived the head injury and herbert never came back in a while. Everything seemed to be ok and Bluedude finally had her vacation.

THE END
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867
.:Moderator:.
.:Moderator:.

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down