Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Happytalk
Happy Holidays from HappyTalk!! Join today if you haven't or log in and post.
Happytalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The better agent A part of the Clubpenguin adventures series

Go down

The better agent A part of the Clubpenguin adventures series Empty The better agent A part of the Clubpenguin adventures series

Post  Bluedude4867 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 pm

hershy was training at the HQ with G. Ever since the mission at rockhopper island she became better and better." Hershey i cant belive it! you inproved so much and i think your gonna move up to a level 9 soon!." said G. Hershey was at level 4 at rockhopper island ever since that it was a level 6, now its a level 8. "Thanks i wish i could be better than blue but thats probally not gonna happen." said hershey. Bluedude walked into the HQ. About every one said "Hi blue!" "Ahhhhh bluedude the chief agent" said G with a smile. Blue was now the chief agent because of her hard work and keeping the island safe. "Hi blue!" said hershey "Hey hershey hows training going?" said bluedude "Good im close to level 9!" said hershey. At level ten you stop training. "Anything new?" hershey also said. "noooo its been quite" said bluedude " i gotta do some work." Bluedude walked away into the sercret cave only top noth agents can go to it has all the wepons and G's inventions.Blue seemed a little weird today and she acts like she had something to hide. "She is hiding something" said hershey.
Bluedude4867
Bluedude4867
.:Moderator:.
.:Moderator:.

Random Comment : MY GRANDPA HAS HALF A LEG!!! its scaaaaaaary
Female

Back to top Go down